The Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW) has released two new reports today:
Australia's health 2012
Australia's health 2012 is the thirteenth biennial health report of the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. It is the most comprehensive and authoritative source of national information on health in Australia.
It provides answers to questions such as:
- How healthy are Australians?
- What major milestones affect health over the life course?
- How can we protect and promote good health?
- What are the major causes of illness?
- How do we treat people who are sick?
- Where do our health dollars come from and where do they go?
- Who works in health?
- What is being done to find out more about our health?
Australia's health 2012: in brief
This report presents highlights from the Australian Institute of Health and Welfares thirteenth biennial report on the nation’s health.
Click on the link to view the in brief report.